Saturday, March 2, 2013

Beef and Broccoli

Thursday Night Dinner

This was so good and easy recipe! It is adapted from my Allrecipes app on my Iphone. You can download the app for free and get the original recipe if you like or you can use mine.

Ingredients

Here what you need;
1 steak (1 use 1/2 lb)
2 heads of broccoli (use 3 if you aren't using the stems)
4-5 tbsp of Soy Sauce
Package of mushrooms (1lb)
Can of mushroom soup
1 tpsb of olive oil
1/2 med onion

Tenderizing the meat

I beat the meat to make it tender.

Salt and Pepper

I also season it with salt and pepper before I cut it. Personal I'm not a huge fan of salt and believe our foods are over salted, but hubby love salt. I very little salt it, and he can add what he wants.

Thin Slices

I sliced the steak thin.

Cut in half now looks you would get at a resturant!

Then I cut the thin slice in half.

All onions One hand!

After that I heated a pan on medium heat with them olive oil in it. I add the steak. I waited for the steak to brown on one side turned it, and added the thinly sliced onion.

I ate some of these raw, love my broccoli

I chopped up the broccoli while the onion and steak where cooking.

Looking good

Then the onions start to wilt down, I added the broccoli and mushrooms to the pan and mix them up.


Mmmm I love mushroom soup

After that I add the mushroom soup and mix it up.

It coming along

I add about a cup of water to the pan (this really go with how much sauce you personal want, I like sauce all over my rice, therefore I went with more water)

I used tbsp and put it into this cup

Then add the soy sauce to the pan. I added 4 tbsp but taste still like mushroom soup, therefore 1 add one more. Add it to your liking.

Tasting good :)

I mixed everything up and taste to make sure we were going to like it. It taste amazing :)

Making it soft

I let it cook for another 10 minutes to soften the mushrooms and broccoli.

It taste amazing

I packed it up to take it home, it look great! I served it over my fried rice and add egg rolls. Mmm so good. Hubby loved and my boss, who I cook this for too, both agree this recipe is a keeper!



No comments:

Post a Comment