Monday, March 18, 2013

Free Kindle Books

I know you haven't heard frm me with free kidle books in over a week. One reason is I have so may books to read! Downloading 5 books a day is giving more information then I can read! Today I decided to see what is out there! I'm so glad I did!
How To Grow Vegetables Without Losing Your Mind
'How To Grow Vegetables Without Losing Your Mind' by Emily Josephine
Gardening Nuggets: 57 Tips For Getting Your Garden Growing
'Gardening Nuggets: 57 Tips For Getting Your Garden Growing' by Emily Josephine
Fun Funky Rose Art (Fun Funky Art Coffee Table Books For Kindle)
'Fun Funky Rose Art (Fun Funky Art Coffee Table Books For Kindle)' by Deborah Carney
Macro Moments V1
'Macro Moments V1' by David Wayne
How To Plant Your First Vegetable Garden
How To Plant Your First Vegetable Garden
What A Tomato: Growing Tomatoes My Way
'What A Tomato: Growing Tomatoes My Way' by Farm Girl


Fall and Winter Gardening: 25 Organic Vegetables to Plant and Grow for Late Season Food
'Fall and Winter Gardening: 25 Organic Vegetables to Plant and Grow for Late Season Food' by R.J. Ruppenthal

Hope you find these books use full while you are in your garden! I have learned so much from books! To find me update on my free garden book fines join me on Facebook at Pa Gardeners 

No comments:

Post a Comment