Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 21 of Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days


Siri won today

Siri won today. I did not want to get up, I did though but wasn't a big fan of it. I was over sleep, but once I started moving I felt better! I know this is a life changing event but I don't know if I ever will look at the morning and choose to wake up early instead of staying up and watching a movie with my husband.

I have learn from reading Andy but is family should be 1 on your list. I understand taking time for yourself. I do that but I'm not going to miss out on the time with my family.

Last night I stay up until 11:30 watching a movie with my hubby. Lying in bed and just cuddling. I could have rolled over and went to bed. But I decide sleeping in was better then getting up at 5:30am.

Andy action tip - Smirking
I am smirking this morning. I'm smirking that even though I didn't beat Siri up, I did get up 10 mins later and kept my day going.

How are you doing on this challenge? Are you getting up earlier and is it easier?

Early To Rise: Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days


No comments:

Post a Comment