Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 3 of Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days


Meet Siri
 
This morning Siri (my alarm clocks name) beat me. I rolled over at 4:50am and decided to go back to bed for the next 10 minutes. There in lied the problem. I slept until 5:00am (my goal time) and wanted more time to sleep. I slept until 5:17am, 2 minutes later then yesterday. :(

I have decide that I need to listen to my body, it know when I need to get up. I need to stop reaching for those extra minutes of sleep.

Did it talk it Siri?
Yes, I told she sucks and I want more time. After getting up, I told her I'm sorry for being cranky, and that she beat me.

Am I being selfish? That was the point of today's reading.
I agree Andy on this, I'm not. I'm taking time to go after my goals and want in a time where it won't effect my family. I love blogging and I am going to take 45 minutes out of my extra time in the morning to focus on it. Then rest of the time take Skipper for a walk. This helps both of us get in shape, and during that time I'm going to listen to the bible.

How did you do this morning with getting up early? Are you ready to go buy your slippers?

Missed a day? Here are the rest my Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days; 




No comments:

Post a Comment