Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 7 of Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days

My Little One and Me


Ugh No coffee, I forgot to pull my creamer out of the freezer. I have creamer at work, but this morning is going to be long until I get there. I got up great this morning, but I made a huge mistake and something Andy says not to do. I looked at my text, yep that ate about an hour of my time, think and worry about it. Hmmm I need to not do that again.

Did I talk to Siri? ~ Yes I did, I told her today was Friday. It is my Friday today, I don't have work tomorrow.

Andy passage was great one today. One person to make a habit at one choice at a time, I agree with that. Getting up isn’t always easy, and it might get easier by the end of this month. It still comes with my choice to go to bed and wake up early.

I download Lift to my phone and set up the setting! I love that this app is free; I did not download his alarm clock app, because it cost money.



My Lift App


Did you download your Lift app? Do you think it will help you stay on track? How did you do with getting up early?

Early To Rise: Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days
 
 
Missed a day? Here are the rest my Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days;
Day 3 of Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days
Day 4 of Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days
Day 5 of Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days
Day 6 Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days

 

No comments:

Post a Comment