Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 14 of Early To Rise: Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days

Time I gt up
I am having a hard time of waking up early. I almost found excuse to quit this challenge. But sitting down right now drinking my hot coffee in the quiet, and having time to blog is why I'm doing this. Therefore I stopped and took it all in, realizingthis will help me!

Such an amazing sunrise this morning!
Andy's Action Tip- make it cost something, this one is hard because we don't have a lot of extramoney (we are working on paying off debt) I decided it was going to cost me house chores. If tomorrow, if I don't get up. I will have to do all my daughter's chores.

Did I talk to Siri? - Yes I told her "I don't like mornings and they come to quick"

How did you do this morning?

Early To Rise: Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment