Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 26 of LearnHow to Rise Early

Today I got up by 5:30am. I was very helpful being able to get up early. I ended up having to run to the grocery store this morning. I plan dinner but didn't have the cream of chicken soup. I also got to get my face book page up and moving. If I would have gotten up on a normal tip, I would have not been able to go to the store.

Andy Action tip - get something special for breakfast for tomorrow morning.
Andy talked about this journey being a lonely one. I am lucky because I have you guys to go though this journey with me! I want to thank Money Saving Mom for setting up this goal for me.

What am I going to have tomorrow morning? You are going to have to wait and see! How are you doing on your early to rise challenge? Let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment