Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 27 -28 Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days



My surpise for the morning for Day 27

Day 27- I was up by 5:30 and I picked up Wawa coffee creamer. It was nice to have in the morning. I don't normal spend more that $1 on creamer so this is a special treat.
Andy talk about things you don't like. Honestly there is not a thing I can think about in my life right now that I don't like. Here is the thing, if I don't like it I speck up. I have an amazing husband and awesome daughter. I love my job. The other things in life work themselves out. I believe in God and that he has a plan and I pray when times are tough. Right now we are happy and health.
Andy's tip- buy a small gift for someone you had a conflicted in the past.
I will do that tomorrow anyway. I'm talking Cass out to plants for her stepmother and her dad for Easter. I believe you should put things in the past and move each day to be a better one.
My drive to work on Day 28

Day 28- praying
I got up at 5:30 on Wednesday. Today I have work and I do my couponing with my little man. It gets use out of the house. Cass has off school and will be enjoin us.
Andy talked about praying. This is something I do everyday. I pray about everything, big or little. I believe God will listen about everything.
Andy's tip - think about a treat on the last day.
I think about it but still not sure, I didn't do very well with this, so I don't think it will be anything huge.
Time I was up on Day 29

Day 29- don't be average
During this post he writes about his birthday and how to challenge yourself. I challenge myself all the time. Getting up before I normal do, is a huge challenge.
Andy'sTip- share your writing
I have been doing that daily with you guys.

Early To Rise: Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment