Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 23 of Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days


Early To Rise: Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days


Today I woke up before Siri at 7:20. I hung out in bed with Hubby and the dog until 8:00am when my little one got up. I didn't rush to get my coffee (for one thing I’m out of creamer and knew I had to buy my coffee today) nor did I rush to write on my blog. Why? I knew today hubby and I won't see each other until 6ish, and I want to spend some time just enjoying him. We had fun just playing with the dog. Also I thought I would be stuck at my daughter’s school for 5 hours and have more time to write.

Andy Action Tip ~ Write 1,000 words a day so you can write a book

Right now I'm just getting use to writing a blog. I would love to write a book one day. Right now I want to use my morning time working on the blog. At some point in my life a book would be nice. Just not right now.

How are you doing in getting up early? What is your goal time for tomorrow? Mine is 7am.


No comments:

Post a Comment