Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 18 of Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days



Early To Rise: Learn To Rise Early in 30 Days


I have taking a few days off this challenge. One getting up early was not very important because I was the only one home, and two my house need time to be put into a working order with a bathroom project 1/2 done.

Today I am working so I decide to get back on the challenge and get up an hour before I need to and get my stuff done. I got up at 5:45am this morning, but forgot to take a picture. Sorry my coffee was more important, because I was cold.

Andy question- What has happened because I went to bed early and got up early?

To be honest, I really didn't get to go to bed early. I normal got to bed around 11pm. Yes that late, but nights I work I get home a 7, that is only 3 hours with my family. It isn't that much time. By giving myself about one hour every morning to blog, it has helped me not spend time doing it while I’m having family time and that is important. I want to run a blog, so I can make money and stay home with my kids, but I don't want to lose the time I have with my family.

Action Tip ~ Role I want to be
1. Wife- have dinner made, make him feel special, have alone time
2. Nanny- Enjoy the kids, teach them stuff, play and have fun

This journey is taking me into places I didn’t know, like I need 6-7 hours of sleep that I get more done in 1/2 hour of quiet then I do with 2 hours of noise.

What are you learning? What roles are you today?


No comments:

Post a Comment