Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Free Kindle Garden books

Not as may as yesterday, but they are free. I will take what I can get. This books we free at the time of posting and are subject to change at anytime.
12 Best Herbs For Flavor + How To Grow Them: Includes Recipes!
'12 Best Herbs For Flavor + How To Grow Them: Includes Recipes!' by Jackie Johnson
A Guide to Gardening and Growing Best Herbs Anywhere
'A Guide to Gardening and Growing Best Herbs Anywhere' by Kelly T Hudson
Easy Orchid Growing: 7 Simple Steps To Growing Your Own Exotic Orchids
Easy Orchid Growing: 7 Simple Steps To Growing Your Own Exotic Orchids
I have learned so much from books about gardening, hope you enjoy them! To find me update on my free garden book fines join me on Facebook at Pa Gardeners 

No comments:

Post a Comment