Monday, March 11, 2013

Daily Goals ~ Monday, March 11, 2013


This weekend went fast and messy. My bathroom is 1/2 finished, and the rest of the house is a mess. We still need to put drywall up and the bathroom door. The boys are hoping for this weekend to be done. My daughter got a lot of time with the cousins this weekend. She loved it!

Today’s Goals
1. Dentist appointment- my teeth are horrible, and today is the day they tell me what is wrong with them and price what I need to fix them. I can't wait, hoping to have them done by April 11th!
2. Figure out this week's dinner menu
3. Write weekly goals
4. Make dinner - steak, pasta, and veggie
5. Make grocery list, I only want to spend $30. Good deals this week at the Giant, and Acme. 

How was your weekend? Did you get much done?

No comments:

Post a Comment