Monday, March 25, 2013

Daily Goals ~ March 25th, 2013

This weekend went by fast. Friday, I had my nephew! He is so cute. Saturday Cass had a school event and then we had date night. Sunday we ended up missing church, I got sick Saturday night. We went out to tractor supply and then clean up the year a little. How did your weekend go?
Today's goals
1. Clean the rest of the kitchen- It look so nice having the kitchen clean all week. I have been trying so hard to keep up with it.
2. Write out Business bills~ I need to get my boss's bills out.
3. Plant My Marigolds~ I should have planted them 2 weeks ago.
4. Run wood Stove all day~ With the snow I need to stay on top of it today.
5. Read some of my new Book~ I am loving this book!
What are your goals for the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment